onsdag 22 september 2010

Ral Partha Elves part 6

Work on the new models has begun. First I cut off their weapons. This was fairly easy for the sword-elves, but the guys with spears were a pain!
Then I rebased them on 20mm round bases. Why 20mm you ask? Well, firstly I think it makes them seem less small. Also it reminds me of old miniatures that had their bases moulded on. Thirdly I'm hoping to making a Blood Bowl pitch with 20mm squares one day.

The main problem right now is their hands! Look at these thowers. What are they doing? I'm afraid I'm going to have to sculpt some hands and arms to fix these poses. Now how do I do that?

The Linemen don't have this problem and are pretty much finished, perhaps except for the standing one.
These Catchers need some work on their left hands.
And these guys were selected to be Blitzers because of their helmets and leg armour. But what should I do with their poses? The one with a cloak looks weird...Next time I hope I have some good ideas of what to do with them!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar