tisdag 14 september 2010

Ral Partha Elves part 2

Hi, again!
I've been busy painting up my two test models and would like to share the results with you. You'll quickly see that I am learning to use my camera. Most of these pictures are incredibly yellow before I adjust them digitally. I'm trying to get better light and am exploring the functions of my camera.




These schemes, named The Blue Scheme and The Red Scheme in part 1, are both striking and filled with contrast. The biggest difference is that the Red Scheme lacks metallic colours. That's an advantage when it comes to photographs, but metallic colours can be quite stunning to the eye.

In my mind, the Red elf looks better. Much because the silver lines don't show well on the Blue elf. But there are some elements from both models that could improve the Red Scheme we have here. For example, the boots of Blue elf has a better pattern.

So, we have settled on a rough scheme, with red and white. The next step, except for working on the details in the scheme, would be to name the team.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar